Typical services include:
- Defining visitor experience and comfort standards to reflect our clients’ aspiration for their venue
- Data monitoring and insights to deliver an evidence base of actual visitor behaviours and circulation patterns
- Detailed design advice and capacity assessments to determine space requirements, including circulation, dwelling and queuing spaces
- Visibility and connectivity analysis to understand legibility of space and wayfinding requirements
- Pedestrian flow analysis and simulation modelling to assess performance of designs or operational plans
- Operational planning and process optimisation advice to increase visitor service rates, capacities and resilience
- Evacuation modelling to assess and enhance performance in emergency situations.
EXAMPLE OF PROJECTS
We have worked with some of the most prestigious civic and cultural venues in the world, including:
- Providing visitor demand and movement analysis for the Tower of London, a UNESCO World Heritage site attracting over 3 million visitors every year
- Advising on the redevelopment of the National Army Museum and Old Royal Naval College Greenwich in London
- Simulation modelling to ensure the UK Pavilion at the 2015 Milan Expo could handle forecast visitor numbers
- Design optimisation of a new learning and teaching block for Newcastle University.