This research is intended to provide a better foundation for the scope, refinement and integrity of our current practice - allowing us to work more credibly and expand into new sectors while continuing to adopt the latest techniques available. We are already working with a number of organisations in our research efforts.
- Lovreglio, R, Kuligowski, E, Gwynne, S, Boyce, K, A Pre-Evacuation Database for Use in Egress Simulations, Fire Safety Journal, 2019 (in Print).
- Intini, P, Ronchi, E, Gwynne, S and Pel, S, Traffic Modeling for Wildland–Urban Interface Fire Evacuation, J. Transp. Eng., Part A:Systems, 2019, 145 (3): 04019002
- Gwynne, SMV and Hunt, ALE, Testing Evacuation Models,Pedestrian and Evacuation Dynamics, 2018.
- Gwynne, SMV and Hunt, ALE, Deducing the Impact of Excluding Social Groups When Modelling Pedestrian Flow, SFPE EXTRA, 30, June 2018.
- Gwynne, SMV, The Unintended Consequences of Ignoring Evacuee Response, Fire and Evacuation Modeling Technical Conference (FEMTC) 2018, Gaithersburg, MD, USA, 2018.